Australia scholarship Online information kit: You can now Study in New Zealand with Solomon Islands Government Scholarships in Australia. There is a new scholarship update for those who wants to travel to New Zealand to further their undergraduate and post-graduate studies. Therefore, we have made available on this article the latest information on Solomon Islands Government Scholarships in Australia, New Zealand.
This is for this year’s academic session. However, it is important to know that these scholarships are available for students who are eligible to pursue their graduate programme. There are several fields of study offered by the universities. Be informed that awards are not available for Vocational Education and Training (TVET), Diploma or Graduate Diploma studies. Just continue reading to get the full details.
Australia scholarships are a warded up to AUD $45,000 for Undergraduate Studies and Up To AUD $30,000 For Postgraduate. UWA Is Offering High Achieving Students Across the Globe Scholarships To Study With them. They have an Amazing Campus. You will enjoy Unique Student Experience. Australia is among the World’s Sunniest Capital. Scholarships in Australia for international students 2022/2023. APPLY NOW FOR SCHOLARSHIP!
New Zealand Scholarship
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- National High Achievers Scholarship
- Cost Sharing Scholarship
- Constituency Scholarship
- Three scholarships are available.
Australia Scholarship Eligibility requirements
Favourably, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
National High Achievers Scholarship
Applicants are advised that only those who have attained GPA range between 8 and 4.5 can apply online. This type of scholarship is meant for high achievers. Notwithstanding, this is to say that applicants with the highest or equal highest GPA in the different subjects need to apply.
Only applicants who have attained GPA range between 3.0 and 3.7 need to apply. This type of scholarship caters for applicants who wish to be considered under the Constituency scholarship provision. The applicant who wishes to be considered for this type of scholarship may need an endorsement from a Member of Parliament representing the applicant’s constituency.
Cost Sharing Scholarship
Note that applicants who have attained GPA range between 3.0 and 4.5 are eligible to apply. These scholarship targets applicants who seek part-funding for their scholarship place. In the long run, the applicant is to provide self-funding details relative to the course area as well as Tertiary Institution he/she wishes to study at.
How to Apply for Solomon Island Government Scholarship in Australia
- You will require a signed & completed application form declaration.
- Bring along 2 certified recent passport size photographs – insert these on page 3.
- Photocopy document of your birth certificate or your passport personal information page.
- A copy of your graduation and /or completion certificates for each completed secondary/tertiary qualification.
- Your school can send a certified copy of all academic results or transcripts.
- Well written Curriculum Vitae; detailing your education background, job skills together with work experience.
- Your company has to be involved, so get a completed signed endorsement from your employer.
- Job description: Photocopy of job description (for in-service applicants only).
- Finally, you will need a support letter from your legal spouse.
Applicants are required to apply online. Online applications can be accessed and must be
lodged at: https://oasis.dfat.gov.au
Hard copy applications will only be accepted under exceptional circumstances and must have
prior approval. To request a hard copy application form, applicants should email
Start with the highest qualification you have obtained (even if it has not yet been completed),
provide information about all qualifications you have undertaken, including incomplete studies.
You must provide a Certified Copy of all official transcripts of all courses listed (including those
Bear in mind that you must have a valid English language test (IELTS or TOEFL) prior to commencing
studies in Australia. You must achieve an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 or higher (with no
band score less than 6.0), or an equivalent TOEFL or PTE (Academic) score. Scores must be
valid on 1 January 2022. APPLY NOW.
New Scholarship Updates
- Apply for National Geographic Society Internship & Job 2022
- Free Online High School Diploma Near Me – No Cost for Adults
- Full List of Accredited Homeschool Programs & Curriculum in USA
- Find Your Dream Job Here to Launch Your Career – Future starts today
- Best Bonafide Certificate For Scholarship Application Letter to Study Abroad
- Scholarships That Pays Off Student Loans After Graduation – Loan Forgiveness Programs
Solomon Islands Australia Awards Scholarships Deadline:
Solomon Islands Australia Awards application deadline is May 31, 2022.
- What is the application opening date? 1 February 2022
- What is the application closing date? 31 May 2022. Late applications are not accepted.
This post is people looking for Solomon islands government scholarship. It is also for those searching for SIG scholarship form to download online. This page has guideline on how to get Solomon islands government scholarship application form. Feel free to apply for the New Zealand scholarship for Solomon islands. On this website, you can find Japanese & Taiwan scholarship for Solomon islands.