A quick question, do you dream of furthering your education for free? If your answer is yes, then there’s a wonderful opportunity for you! This popular Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has began next year’s Dell Scholarships Program for 2022/2023 session in the United States. But the registration process begins in early December 2021. So, who is the program for? Its a program designed for all deserving graduating high-school candidates. Applicants must be willing to pursue their bachelor’s studies at an accredited higher education institution in the US.
Generally, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation provides new opportunities to different low-income earners (students). This is to help them go to colleges/universities so as to pursue their dream of higher studies. As at this time, M&SDF organization supports people with more than 500,000 classrooms globally.
- Fully Funded, $20,000
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION:
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- December 1, 2021
Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
According to Wikipedia, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation was established in the year 1999. Presently, they have supported the foundation primarily through investing the proceeds of sales of investment shares of Dell Inc.
They say that they are dedicated to transform lives of little children who resides in rural & urban poverty areas. This help comes through improved education, health, as well as improved education.
High-quality resources are made available by this foundation. Each year, the foundation tries to improves the health and wellness of more than 1 million children. they even extend the assistance to kid’s families across the United States of America.
- Apply for National Geographic Society Internship & Job 2022
- Free Online High School Diploma Near Me – No Cost for Adults
- Scholarships That Pays Off Student Loans After Graduation – Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Full List of Accredited Homeschool Programs & Curriculum in USA
- Best Bonafide Certificate For Scholarship Application Letter to Study Abroad
Why Should You Apply for Michael & Susan Dell Foundation Grant – Dell Scholarships?
You will agree with me that getting financial education in this era has become tough. However, Michael & Susan Foundation has been giving support to those students who are aiming high. Therefore, Dell company Scholars was created as a college completion program that offers financial support. Note that the program was introduced back in the year 2004. Also, the foundation has provided support to over 4,800 scholars. They have also given funding to over 2000 college graduates.
Additionally, they provide confidential counselling, financial aid coaching as well as work-life solutions. Lastly, they support staffs with similar experiences to propel them higher.
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Scholarships Program USA, 2022-2023:
- Applicants must hold U.S citizenship documentations including passports
- Students must participate in a Dell Scholars-approved college readiness program in grades 11 & 12
- All students must be graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Graduating students must maintain at least 2.4 GPA results
- Students must be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college
- Applicants must be planning to get enrolment as a full-time student in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution of their choice
Guide to Apply for Dell Scholarships Program in USA, 2022-2023:
Prospective applicants are required to complete the Dell Scholarships Program online application form. After submission, verification process will begin. Later on after assessment, the selected candidates will be notified through mail.
Documents for Dell Scholarship Application:
- A PhotoCopy of their high school transcript
- Copy of Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA
- Online recommendation by referee.
Dell Scholarship Grant Benefits:
- First of all, Successful applicants will get an award valued at $20,000
- Secondly, all personalised support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges will no longer be an issue
- Thirdly, students are given a laptop PC with a 4-year warranty
- You will get Chegg credits which can be used for tutoring, textbook support plus textbook purchases and rentals
- Finally, students will receive Scholars Resource Network that connects students & their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing childcare, and life circumstances
- October 1, 2021 – Application opens
- December 1, 2021 – Application deadline
- December 10, 2021 – Semifinalists announced
- January 27, 2022 – Semifinalist materials due
- March 16, 2022 – Dell Scholars announced